A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yesterday

This is the week of Junior High Day Camp at our church, which means that Charlie must leave very early every morning and do a lot of really energy-zapping activities with the 11-14 crowd. Charlie is not in charge of the Junior High catechesis and ministry at our church, he does High School only. But, his good friend does JH, and thus, Charlie is there to help for this week. He's so tired. Poor guy.
Yesterday they went to Katy Mills and to see "Over the Hedge," followed by a trip to the bowling ally. Once the day was over with JH, Charlie then had XLT which is a big time praise and worship program with adoration for high school kids all over the diocese. Ben Walther was playing with his band and his wife, Maria, came also. Charlie invited me for all this yeserday and initally I didn't want to go since it would be such a long day with the girls. But, we left at 6:30 AM, and got home at probably 10:45 last night and all in all, the day went great! We had so much fun! The movie was cute and I loved hanging out with Maria.
Everyone was so tired after all that, but Gabrielle had a fever (I think she's teething, poor thing is so miserable) and REFUSED to sleep last night. I am so wiped out today.
Well, I have a hungry baby, but I want to post pics from yesterday, so I'll get back on and do that in a little bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home