A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Interesting Opportunity

I just found out that St. Anthony’s has a choir that performs Russian Vespers. THAT is my kind of stuff. They are preparing for Pentecost, and going through June. I am really going to pray about this opportunity. The main issue is that they rehearse on Sunday nights from 7-8:30 and I’m not sure what I would do with my girls since Charlie works Sunday evenings… We’ll see…but for now I’m going to think and pray about it, because that sounds so amazing. When I was looking at the bulletin online earlier and saw that, I just happened to be listening to Rachmaninov Vespers on my iPod! lol

4 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 6:28 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

i used to sing in choir too, and have always regretted not majoring in it in school. i miss it horribly and have been blocking it out of my mind for a while because i get so depressed thinking about it. i will be praying for you, because i know how much you seem to miss singing as well.

 
At 6/01/2006 6:37 PM, Anonymous Ashley said...

YAY! I'll drive to Houston on Sunday to watch your girls! LOL, J/K, but good luck with it all! A perfect opportunity- I'm sure it will work out!

 
At 6/01/2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Lillian said...

Call them!! St. A's has a wonderful nursery and maybe they are providing childcare for choir members?? I really hope you pursue it! I don't sing that well but If I did I would get involved despite Little One's! Do this for you! Ask about nursery. if they're not providing it but find out there's a need they will sometimes staff it!! Good luck!

Blessings,
Lillian

 
At 6/01/2006 8:19 PM, Anonymous angie said...

I'm so excited that you did the biter bisquet! How fun she looked sooo cute.
So are you going to sing at St A's?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home