A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I love this thing!

My mom heard that I wanted one of these, so she got me one! She got me the family sized one that has two sides. It’s huge. It was on sale at Target, and such a good deal! I used it the other night when Angie came over for dinner. I made steaks on one side and hot dogs for the kids on the other side. It was amazing. Easy to clean, easy to use… It’s so much less intimidating than the outside grill. I am content to let my darling husband be in charge of outdoor cooking! But this this is great. I’m going to grill up a bunch of chicken breasts later on this evening and freeze them for salads or dinners or whatever my little heart desires later on. yaya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home