A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Success on Day One

Today was day one of getting up early. I got up about 3 hours earlier than usual and it felt great! At about noon I started to feel a dragging feeling, but Angie came over and (another of my goals) I drank a ton of water and made it successfuly through the day! I have my final FAMILIA meeting tomorrow morning early, so I have another reason to get up early!

1 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 12:18 PM, Blogger Jennie C. said...

Try taking some vitamin B complex, too. I started taking it in January and have energy to spare now. All those sleepy afternoons could have been avoided!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home