A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Not much going On



Not much going on lately...Charlie's been working a lot, as usual. But hopefully today he'll get home while it's still light out! I'm counting on him grilling a tritip for dinner! Mmmmmmmmm...
We got to talk the other night about all the stuff going on with us, and it was wonderful. I've felt such peace since then. There were some things I had wanted to share with him for almost as long as I've known him that had a lot to do with the issue at hand. He made me feel so safe and loved. I have a good one. :-)

Our new duvet cover is coming today, I am excited to see my bed all put together. I think it will be pretty. I have truly been sleeping better with all that space, I don't have to worry about someone falling off all night (whether it be me or Gabrielle!).

I got some beautiful flowers for my computer desk. I'll have to post a pic of them later, they are Oriental Lillies and they smell delicious! God's creation is amazing.

1 Comments:

At 5/12/2006 3:31 PM, Anonymous Bridget said...

Hi!
I saw your old xanga site on the "Catholic Moms" blog and the link to your new one. Your girls are beautiful and I love reading your entries! Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home