A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Friday, May 26, 2006

My Friend Across the Pasture

I'm about to head to bed....I'm so thankful for Angie tonight! She came over after her kids went to bed (for those who don't know, Angie is my friend AND neighbor, she moved into the house that we used to live in "across the pasture" about 3 months after we met through xanga) to keep me company tonight. Since she is also a youth minister's wife, she understands that the nights alone are the hardest. I am so very thankful for her company tonight!

Both of my girlies are sleeping (it's 1:30 they should be!) and I need to head to bed since I have to get up early (per 43things), mainly to talk to Charlie on his way home though (he's not sleeping all night).

Awwwwww...there is an infomercial on right now with Etta James singing At Last....that was our first dance at our wedding reception! It just gives me chills. I am so in love with my husband....

Sorry, off topic.

Anyway, I need to go to bed...but I might work on my bracelet for a few minutes since I'm having a bit of sambuca and it's not gone yet lol. I went to Michael's yesterday to buy beading supplies. I got a beginner kit to learn the basics because all the options were WAY overwhelming. One of my goals is to make a beautiful rosary, so I need to learn how to use the tools and the wiring and the crimp beads, etc. before I attempt that. If I don't do well I may also take a class at Michael's. It's just 2 hours long and with Gabrielle still exclusively nursing that worries me (though she doesn't nurse much during the day).

I'm rambling. Off to bed. Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home