A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Moody

Good week so far...yesterday Angie and I hung out all day since our husbands didn't come home until the middle of the night. It's good to have someone to spend time with while our husbands are away. Today was my last FAMILIA meeting, which was sad, but we are still going to meet all summer just to play and maybe discuss a couple of books. Next week we are meeting at my house, so that should be fun. I don't know what my problem is today but I have been so moody....I hope I'm not pregnant - I'm not ready for that. I'm sure I'm not, but I can't help being paranoid. My body needs to recover from the last 3 years of being pregnant and nursing (I'm still nursing). With the exception of the first 10 days, I have spent our entire marriage either pregnant or nursing. After the c-section and VBAC, I really need a break. Hopefully God agrees... Maybe I'm just tired. That could be it.
Taylor won American Idol. I'm happy about that. The finale was super anti-climatic in my option though.
I'm going to go update on my goals on 43things and then go hang out with my family who are all in my bed tickling and giggling and singing the abc's. It makes my heart smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home