A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Monday, May 22, 2006

It starts tomorrow

What inspired me to do this is the condition of my skin. I want it to glow! So, tomorrow I’m going to begin to tackle this. 8 X 8oz each day – I know I can so do it! I don’t think I can check it off the list until I’ve been doing it for several weeks and really differing to the water over diet sodas. At least I stopped drinking the full calorie cokes I was addicted to for 22 years…. On to the next step.

1 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 6:37 PM, Anonymous Ashley said...

You know, you are right! I just remembered how good my skin was a few years back when I was drinking a lot of water, actually, only water, every day. My skin looked great and I had hardly any blemishes! You have inspired me! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home