A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Focus

I have been focusing on this all day. I think this is an attainable goal and I plan on starting pilates to improve my strength and posture as well. I really have to pay attention to my posture while driving and on the internet. It’s hardest while holding a baby…I’ll work on that later.

3 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 10:51 PM, Anonymous angie said...

I must say my posture at this present moment rocks!
Love you & I had so much fun today!!

 
At 5/24/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger K said...

Hi Andrea,
I followed your link from Hundred Acre Wood...

I also live in TW. Attend at St A's.

Just thought it was amazing to find another mom nearby!

 
At 5/24/2006 9:54 PM, Anonymous Ashley said...

Good for you on the posture- gonna have to put that on my list! 43 Things is a good idea! I did really well with the water today- I drank a full gallon. Joshua and I just went and rode bikes together which was nice, so I'm feeling pretty good. ...my best friend did bring me Starbucks though! I think that sets me back a little... : ) Good job on doing so well on so many of your things! You are a great inspiration! The getting up early thing is awesome. I love to get up early cause I feel like I accomplish so much! BTW- did you watch American Idol?! I felt so bad for Chris. Anyway, this is getting super long, so I'll let you go. Thanks for the encouragement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home