A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Communion of Saints




























My children were absolutly angelic in mass. No sarcasm, in all seriousness.

I do not attribute it to them, nor to myself.

I believe 100% that it was by the intercession of Saints.






While getting ready and driving to St. Anthony's I was praying spcifically to Sts. Anne, Felicity, and Perpetua -all notable mothers by the way- to pray for me and for my children to behave in mass, as this was my first time to take them both all alone. We named our children (Felicity Anne, Gabrielle Perpetua) after these women and I have asked for their prayers many times.

Not only were they quiet, but also sat still and entertained themselves and I got to *gasp* pay attention! lol Sweet babies.

1 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 7:31 AM, Blogger Jennie C. said...

Wow! That hadn't actually occurred to me, to pray to the saints for well-behaved children! I've been taking them alone for so long, we've gotten into a rhythm. Now that Davey is home, they act up a bit more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home