A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Friday, April 21, 2006

I spoke too Soon...

I got what Felicity had.

Moms can not get sick.

Friday's are Charlie's day off (since he works Sundays), but by my sheer luck (note the sarcasm) he had to work today. I nearly cried when he left. I feel so weak that picking Gabrielle up nearly knocks me over.

I must rely on Christ's strength today.

2 Comments:

At 4/22/2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Jennie C. said...

Oh! I'm so sorry. It's hard to take care of wee ones when you can barely take care of yourself. I hope it's short lived.

 
At 4/22/2006 4:27 PM, Anonymous barb said...

Hope you're feeling better today....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home