A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Easter!




We had a lovely Easter! We went to the Mechler's on Friday and just came home yesterday afternoon (the church office was closed for Easter Monday, so Charlie didn't have to work! it was great!). We swam and ate and prayed and it was just so much fun. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends who we can celebrate with!

I really enjoyed having the time to spend with Charlie. We bought the audiobook of Wild at Heart on iTunes and we've been listening to it over the last week or so, I finished it yesterday. Even though it isn't written for me, it was so eye opening to me as a wife, friend, and lover to Charlie, as well as potentially being a mother to boys in the future. I can see how it's message has affected Charlie in such positive ways already.

I have a lot to do today after being gone all weekend. Charlie is working late, so I have plenty of time to get everything done. But I really need to go to the store, because I'm pretty sure that all Felicity and I have eaten today is easter candy. That's got to stop. lol

2 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 5:46 PM, Blogger Jennie C. said...

Welcome home!

 
At 4/19/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Andie said...

What a lovely family! Happy Easter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home