A handmaid of the Lord

Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. These are the thoughts and experiences of my journey toward being a handmaid with Mary as my example.

Friday, March 24, 2006

A New Adventure

I feel the need to explain myself.

A couple of weeks ago, I shut down my Xanga and here I am starting up a new blog. Over the time that has passed that I haven't had a blog (only about 3 weeks)I have continually thought of things I would have liked to write about but have been unable. I had my Xanga for nearly 3 years. It became insanely distracting for me, with my friend's blogs, and the blog rings, and so forth. But I really enjoy the writing part and I think that THAT part is beneficial as there is simply not time for me to sit down and write in a traditional journal on a regular basis. Typing is so much faster. I am starting fresh. I'm looking forward to the new adventure of creating a blog from scratch and finally getting to put my thoughts down - as I have many of them (thoughts) and my babies aren't exactly interested unless they involve animal sounds. lol Here we go.

4 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 6:12 AM, Anonymous Brian said...

Oh goodie! I'm glad to see that you are doing this for your own sake. I found it helpful for me to outline some of my thoughts on my blog too. Hey, I hope to see you guys soon.

 
At 3/24/2006 10:37 AM, Anonymous GordonBOPS said...

Glad that you're continuing with.

 
At 3/25/2006 4:28 AM, Blogger Kraft said...

Great! I get caught up on my site every so often but something always happens to remind me that I control my blog, my blog doesn't control me. Glad to hear a similar thought.

I hope you're able to get some good theraputic writing done here!

 
At 3/29/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Jennie C. said...

Journals and diaries always seemed so pointless to me. I've never been able to keep one for more than a couple of days! With the blog, though, there is an audience. A reason for writing. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home